It’s hard to look around and realize that they’re not really there anymore. I’ve always talked myself into believing that when I lose someone I love that they are just gone for the moment. I’ve never really been able to accept lost; maybe because I have strength to move on to the next day, if I make myself believe that they are still here. I mean even if you lose someone for the moment, it’s hard to cope with it because you’re so use to being by their side that you take them for granted. So maybe the key to this post isn’t learning how to lose but, rather learning to love them while you’ve got them. Losing ranges from something as small as a nail to something as heart wrenching a love, or someone you love. So instead of living with regret why don’t we love what we have while we got it, so then when we lose it there wasn’t anything that you wish you could’ve done differently?
No comments:
Post a Comment